*and also take a look at how happy i am to be with my sis*
This is the beautiful mountians on our way to Red Rocks!
Red Rocks~ need i say more????
We laughed a lot...
danced a lot......
and drank a lot!

Saturday we watched the Georgia game at sis and ant's apartment.... GO DAWGS!
I met Sarah and their friendly neighbors!
Sister fell asleep (of course) but it was ok. I cleaned!
Sunday



We enjoyed our day! Sis and I went for sushi and of course went shopping.
I bought other colors in my anthro bowls which i am sooooo super excited about!
Later on *after a little cat nap* we went on a bike ride in the park. It was such a pretty day. As you can see i got to wear my sweetshirt and loved that the weather was cool.
Can't wait to see those two again, soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment