Jodi and Krystal.....
These, two, are my "college friends". They have seen me at my worst and they have seen me at my best. I went to high school with Jodi but we became great friends when, SHE got me a job at Buckhead Bar and Grill in Columbus, GA (where we were in college). I then, met Krystal. Krystal befriended me and asked me to go out with her one night so i did. Of course we went to THE TAP and we talked and talked and talked........anyone who knows Krystal at some point probably had one of these nights with her at The Tap......... I think the next day, we even had a second date and ate at Carraba's where we saw John Lee (who i didn't know yet). Krystal and Jodi were already friends but I somehow squeezed myself into their little mix(and I am glad that they let me). We have had soooo much fun together and constantly make each other laugh. Buckhead was our life and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I can always count on both of them to be there for me at anytime or anywhere. They are the most loyal friends that a girl could possibly have!
I had the pleasure of being in Jodi's wedding, what....three years ago. Jodi married Scott Sears and they just had a precious littel girl, KYLIE!
I was also in Krystal's wedding last year. Krystal married Lee Starling and they just had an adorable little boy, JACKSON!
I am so proud of both of them and am proud to be the little one's "Aunt Jeanna".
I miss them a lot and wish sometimes we were still 20, going out all the time, watching each other make our mistakes and telling each other when we thought we were. We basically grew into adults together and I am so thankful that they were the friends that I had to do that with.
I LOVE Y'ALL and your little families!

What is your full name?
Krystal Kinsey Starling
Krystal Kinsey Starling
What is the best thing about being a mom?
So far...watching him grow and make small progress everyday. And the feeling of pride I get everytime I look at him!
So far...watching him grow and make small progress everyday. And the feeling of pride I get everytime I look at him!
What do you do on a daily basis?
It used to be alot more than now. But lately, change diapers, feed Jackson, calm my crying baby, sleep when I can, watch Saved By the Bell, and Fresh Prince (when I am up at 4am!). Shower. Check the internet....
It used to be alot more than now. But lately, change diapers, feed Jackson, calm my crying baby, sleep when I can, watch Saved By the Bell, and Fresh Prince (when I am up at 4am!). Shower. Check the internet....
What is your favorite thing that has happened so far today?
This is sad.. Jackson pooped. He has not gone since late Wednesday night, I thought I was gonna have to go to the doctor.. Its still early. Don't hate.
This is sad.. Jackson pooped. He has not gone since late Wednesday night, I thought I was gonna have to go to the doctor.. Its still early. Don't hate.
How long have you known Jeanna?
A little over 5 years.
What is your theme song and why?
Don't know. Let me think about it..,.
Don't know. Let me think about it..,.
What is your worst habit?
Bad at keeping most secrets. Mostly presents and good news. I feel like i need to tell or give it to them right away. If it is important I can keep it though.
Bad at keeping most secrets. Mostly presents and good news. I feel like i need to tell or give it to them right away. If it is important I can keep it though.
What makes you laugh?
Alot. My friends. My husband, my animals, and lately the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Alot. My friends. My husband, my animals, and lately the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
What is one thing you will never understand?
Why people refuse to see, or hear others point of view.
Why people refuse to see, or hear others point of view.
What is your biggest fear?
Losing my family.
Losing my family.
Favorite quote?
I don't know.. not really prepared for this!
What is your best memory about me?
tons. Any from that crazy summer. The Dave Matthews Concert, playing avelanche like it was our job, the blue sprite bombs, going to random peoples house (and staying the night), Big James, dressing up for halloween, anything that has to do with Buckhead, Firehouse (me falling off the pole), random guys (that sounds bad), Bone thugs, I could go on for days......
tons. Any from that crazy summer. The Dave Matthews Concert, playing avelanche like it was our job, the blue sprite bombs, going to random peoples house (and staying the night), Big James, dressing up for halloween, anything that has to do with Buckhead, Firehouse (me falling off the pole), random guys (that sounds bad), Bone thugs, I could go on for days......
What is your full name? Jodi Newton Sears
What is the best thing about being a mom?
Everything! Knowing that I mean the world to someone and she loves me unconditionally no matter what.
What do you do on a daily basis?
Well.. usually sleep until about 8 then get up with Kylie. Let the dogs out and then give Kylie a bottle. We watch TV and play until about 10 and then I get a shower and then give her a bath. I eat lunch and then feed her right around 12. The afternoon is usually different from day to day. Sometimes we visit little Jackson and or anybody that wants company. If we stay home we just play and wait for Daddy to get home at 5. The highlight of my sweet little girls day..you should see her face light up when he walks in that door!
What is your favorite thing that has happened so far today?
I ate lunch at Chef Lee's and I really love it!
How long have you known Jeanna?
We went to school together growing up but actually known her as a great friend I would say for about 5 + years.
What is your theme song and why?
I am not sure what it would be if i had one not really all that much into music.
What is your worst habit?
Biting my nails.
What makes you laugh?
Kylie and Scott
What is one thing you will never understand?
This one really has me thinking. I will never understand why things get so complicated the older you get. I wish that everything could always be as carefree as it was when we were kids.
What is your biggest fear?
Something bad happening to my family and friends.
Favorite quote?
Behind every great man there is a great woman!
What is your best memory about me?
Oh My! So many good memories. My best memories are all just how much fun that we had when all 5 of us lived in Columbus and we just hung out all the time. We had so many great times that I can't even begin to say which is my best.

No comments:
Post a Comment