I can't tell you how much I enjoyed myself being in Thomaston on the Farm this past weekend.
It is always fun but this weekend was more than fun.
Here are the top 10 reasons I had fun:
1. We were all there!
And when I say all I mean Momma, Daddy, Matt, Jessica, Dylan, Macy, Katie, Anthony, Will, Me, and Kevin. 2. On Saturday morning, Kevin and I got up around 7:30 a.m. Instead of waking anyone, we decided to take a little ride around Thomaston. This was Kevin's first time to Thomaston. We rode all the roads I used to love and I showed him all the fun places Thomaston has to offer... OH, and the day before, need I not forget, Kevin met Granny Bentley:) He loved her!
3. Momma made Grits and Sausage Casserole, which is my FAVE!
4. The kids, meaning Matt, Katie, Anthony, Will, Kevin, and me all went for a walk. It was funny watching Matt be "Ceasar" (the dog trainer) with Daisy (Daddy's new lab), Will getting tired and his feet hurting because he wore his Georgia boots to go walking, Anthony and Kevin hitting it off and letting them walk ahead of us because they WERE the "fast" walkers, and Sister and Me talking our gossip with the boys and trying to pull out wedding details from Matt (which we did get some;)).
5. Me, Momma, and Katie meeting Jessica and Macy at Traditions and me getting a "Merry Christmas Y'all" plate. *see below* Also just dreaming with them about everything we want in that store.

6. After shopping, driving down to the barn and not just watching the boys shoot guns but joining in. See all pics below ~I really enjoyed myself, if you can't tell~
I certainly can't forget the "Gangsta Shoot Out"
Give me your best Gangsta pose.....




7. Eating Piggy Park for dinner. UMMMMM! I had the hamburger steak with gravy, slaw, and fries. This was Kevins first time eating Piggy Park. He had the BBQ plate.
8. Talking wedding with Jessica!
This was one of her faves....

9. Spending time the Macy and Dylan! I loved listening to Katie and Dylan rap the whole "Free Credit Report" song as they decorated the Ginger Bread house. Watching Macy do her cheerleading and Kevin joining in with the Cookie Monster cheer. And last but not least the Cookie Monster getting a text from Santa.... telling Macy she better be good!
10. And to top the weekend off, we had a HAT show for macy:)

1 comment:
I love it sis!! it made me tear up!
Post a Comment