Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Curveballs are no fun!


You know how things go really well for you for a while, you are cruising along through life, happy as a lark and well then BOOM! Life throws you that curve ball and you don't know what to do with it. Life threw me a curve ball and I feel like I should have seen it coming. But of course I didn't and here I am trying to straighten it out.



Jodi filled out my questionaire and answered this question:


What is one thing you will never understand?


And her answer was:


This one really has me thinking. I will never understand why things get so complicated the older you get. I wish that everything could always be as carefree as it was when we were kids.


I totally agreed when I read that a couple of weeks ago, but you never really think about it until you have something tough going on.


It's like all these things, issues, dilema's, problems, build up like feelings do and then explode all at once. I just don't understand. I wish that things could be like they were when we were kids, carefree! Every one always says, "try not to worry" or "worrying is not good for you". Well what else can you do. You are always thinking, "should i do this or not do that" or "should I buy this or not buy it" and "what if i would have done this differently or not done it at all". That has been my daily worrying this week and I will tell you, I like it just fine when I don't have to worry.


But I must pat myself on the back! This morning I was in tears with my issues at hand and just had no clue what I was going to do with myself. Instead of letting it get me down I decided to put my best foot foward and figure things out. I mean I did have to release all of the anxiety from my racing head and I did that.... I called my sister at 8:30a.m. (7:30a.m. her time) and just let loose. I also did the same to Kevin. I got responses that I needed and then decided to do something. Just like Kevin told me , "don't let this get you down, everyone goes through these things and you just don't need to beat yourself up about it". I picked myself up and moved foward. Every one does go through these kinds of things every day and probably 90% of people have a lot bigger issues. I want to try and remember that next time. I am just glad to be alive and have the ability to do something about my problems. Within 24 hours I have worked out most of the issues and things look good. And that is the great thing about life, curve balls can be straightened out!


Tired, yes, I am tired from being up since 4:00a.m. but accomplished I feel right now. I got things taken care of and am ready for my next curve ball (or maybe not.haha)!



2 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

awesome sis! I am proud of you!

bentleyuga said...

I love you beaner...