Kevin and I went over to Santa Rosa Beach, FL on Friday afternoon. Kevin has a friend, Patrick, that runs the Watercolor Inn and he was so kind to set us up in a room. When we arrived he had us a nice bottle of wine called "McManis". It was a Merlot and the best Merlot I have ever had. We also had on our bed a bag full of goodies!
He gave us tickets to the Telluride Film Festival, tickets to the Seeing Wine Festival, t shirts (in our sizes), a nice gym bag, a towel and a few other things.
Kevin had mentioned to Patrick that we would get to the inn around 6:00p.m. and would probably
grab some sushi on our way out to the Film Fest. As soon as we got into our room, our room phone rang. It was the sushi bar saying that they were on there way up with sushi for us. We didn't even have to order:)
We then went to the Telluride Film Fest which was pretty awesome! There were about 10 short independant films about small towns, blues, snowboarding, rock climbing, animals in Africa, etc. We brought our lawn chairs and enjoy ourselves with a bottle of wine! After the festival we went to Bud and Alley's and watched all the crazy's from Atlanta and Birmingham act like they were clubbing. It was actually very entertaining. To top our night off... we had two warm cookies in our room when we got back!
This is what I saw when I woke up on Saturday morning!
Thanks Kevin! I had soooo much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment