So..... since Bah Humbug disappeared this year, Kevin has decided we can have a small Christmas party! So of course I am completely excited....but... always a but... we decided to do it this weekend, Saturday to be exact. So this little girl has a lot to do!
And Kevin is helping out a lot with his Christmas spirit. Again this morning he woke up singing yet another tune... well the same but with the last line a bit different....
"O Christmas Tree
O Christmas Tree
How pretty is Jeanna's Christmas Tree"
Tell me that wouldn't start your day off GREAT!
So back to the "TO DO" list:
1. Plan the menu:
The basics...
Cheese and Crackers
Dip and Chips probably Tuna dip from Cardena's!
Chocolate Delight Dessert
Meatballs
Oh help me! I need ideas!
I am sure Sams will have great apps!
2. Wrap fake presents since I have yet to start shopping! So that includes going to the store for paper! I already have ribbon thanks to "G" and our shopping trip last Saturday:)
3. Go to Sams to fill the wine rack and to get all the goodies!
4. Wash Clothes and straighten ****Thank Goodness for Sharon!****
5. Lets not forget study for two test next week!
6. Shop for presents.
7. Girls night on Wednesday!
8. Prepare all of the goodies!
9. Find out what is eating my herbs:( My poor basil looks so skimpy.
10. And try to remember to relax and have fun!
All this has to be worked around my tv shows of course:)
AND don't worry there will be picture to follow!

No comments:
Post a Comment