Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jessica's Response:

What Christmas means to Jessica and her FAVORITE memory:
Christmas to me is no doubt the celebration of Jesus' birthday, I think so many people forget what Christmas is truly about.

My favorite Christmas memories are when me and Alyson (my sister) still lived at mama's we would try so hard to go to sleep real fast but we never could.....we were so excited then we would just start giggling and couldn't stop....daddy would come in and stearnly say "if I have to come in here one more time your gonna be in big trouble" little did I know then that Santa had to stay up all night........I know what "Santa" has to go through now!!!!!! I loved Christmas morning......we just played and played and we ALWAYS had sausage biscuits and they were the best!

Now that I have my own sweet precious children, I love seeing my children on Christmas morning......their faces have a glow that you can only see that morning.....they are precious, hair a mess, crusty eyes, and they are so happy.......Macy just squeals and Dylan just keeps saying thank you, thank you.......

Last year Matt and I shared our first Christmas together. It was AWESOME!!!!! We both wrote notes to each other and we read them before we exchanged gifts.....I must say that was better than any gift he gave me.......I cannot put into words how much I love him!!! Everyday I thank God that he is a part of our lives now. He makes us all feel so special and I am so glad that I get to spend another Christmas with him...... I know that I went way overboard with this but everyday I see so many people that have NOTHING!!! I am so thankful for my family and that we are all blessed with great health.....I love you all! Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

I don't think she went overboard at all! Spoken like a woman in love and blessed. Nice.

Anthony and Katie Green said...

crying right now. man, Jessica...that was sooo sweet. I love you too! and I love you sissy.