Hey Y’all!
I am back!
We had so much fun on our cruise….. we ate, drank, cruised and saw a ton a Disney Characters!
Highlights from the week:
*First, just getting to spend the week with Kevin and his family. They always make me feel like I am one of them and it was good to just to get to spend time with a wonderful family like them.
I am back!
We had so much fun on our cruise….. we ate, drank, cruised and saw a ton a Disney Characters!
Highlights from the week:
*First, just getting to spend the week with Kevin and his family. They always make me feel like I am one of them and it was good to just to get to spend time with a wonderful family like them.
*Watching the kids face light up with this glow everytime they saw Mickey or Minnie.
*Seeing Smith in action. I tell you ladies and gentlemen…. This girl is going to be a STAR!
*Getting to hang out with little BOOJA BOOJA! She is just growing by the second and it was fun to watch her eat real food for the first time and to see her dive straight into her birthday cake head first.

* Spending the day in the Bahama’s ….. eating lunch with Charlie and G at the Atlantis and watching Charlie and Kevin gamble.
* Snorkling on Castaway Cay. We didn’t see much but it was still fun.
* Laying on the Beach in Castaway Cay and drinking my signature drink for the week…. Strawberry Daquiri’s.
* Spending the last day on the boat and eating a whole lot just bc I was on vacation and why not????
*And don't let me forget.... Talking with Kevin, G, and Charlie about all the houses we are planning on buying in Bay Point. Hehee!
It was a blast! Thanks Charlie and G for inviting me!!!!!
It was a blast! Thanks Charlie and G for inviting me!!!!!
More pics from our adventure.......

No comments:
Post a Comment