Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Curious

25 Things You May Not Have Known About Me
1. My name is Jennifer Claire but I go by Jeanna
2. I hate clutter and dust. Hate it!
3. I only have one ovary
4. I don't know the natural color of my hair... can you believe I am not naturally blonde, hahaha;)
5. I was named after my dad's cousin Claire Foster who I adore
6. My Grandmother Bentley is my ispiration for everything I do
7. I don't smile much in the mornings unless Kevin sings to me
8. I played the flute in middle school
9. I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order really fast
10. I love old people and was *Volunteer of the Year* at a Nursing Home when I was like 13
11. I sing really loud and dance when I am by myself
12. My very favorite movie in the WHOLE wide world is "Shawshank Redemption"
13. I used to steal candy from my brothers and sister when I was little
14. I love love comfy dresses.... I would stay in them constantly if I could
15. I have never had braces and do not wear contacts
16. I secretly have a HUGE crush on Adrian Grenier...so HOT!
17. I could dive straight into a huge bowl of Speghetti bc I love it soooo much.
18. I got busted having a party at my house when I was 16
19. I have lived in 5 different states from the age of 20-25
20. My favorite color is green
21. My sister is my best friend
22. I used to be able to tumble and wish I still could
23. I hate green beans
24. My favorite food is Brussel Sprouts
25. I really really want to move to another country at some point in my life

No comments: