Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beau Rivage


Kevin and I went to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS this past weekend.

After being there only a short time, I realized that gambling was not my thing.


Why? you ask? Well, I put $20 in a slot machine and did not win once. I didn't even come up a little bit to where I could have made a little bit of money and cashed out. DISAPPOINTED is what I was. So..... I quit. I quit before I really even got started. With gambling, I think you HAVE to have the right attitude, and me, I just couldn't quite get it. I was much happier watching Kevin at the Blackjack table.... he was actually winning;)



But gambling isn't the only thing to do in Biloxi.....
We ate at this delicious restaurant right across the street from the Beau.
MARY MAHONEY'S
Ummmmmm!
I had the Shrimp and Crab Au Gratin and a great glass of Pinot Nior.
This place is a must if you are ever in Biloxi. We definately want to go back.


We also spent a good time Dancing. Well I did.
Kevin and I really enjoyed the Jazz band on Saturday night.
Lou Rawls and Al Green.... Kevin was in Heaven!
Thanks Kevin for a FUN weekend in Biloxi!

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

sis, that sounds soooo fun, wish I was there with you!!