Dear Matt and Jessica,
I can not express how excited I am for both of you this weekend. Actually for the rest of your lives. God put us here to be with our perfect mate and he knew that you two were meant to be together.
Jessica, I am so glad that you now will be my sister. I have always known that one day my brothers would marry and I have only wished for some one like you. I can see in your eyes how much you love my brother. I have never seen him more happy and that is all my heart ever desires for him. I love Macy and Dylan more than the world. You are all so special to me and I can not wait to make "new" memories with y'all!
Matt, I love you more than you will ever imagine. We have a bond that no one can ever break. I am so lucky to have you as my BIG brother. All you desereve is happiness and I know that you will have a very happy life with Jessica. To watch your love and dedication to her and her children is truely an inspiration.
A peice of advice: ALWAYS tell her you love her and remember to tell her she is beautiful often.
I truely look up to your relationship!
I can not wait to share Saturday with you!
I love you both!
Bean
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment