
Mrs. Tina passed away Sunday morning.
She was definatley a very strong and wonderful women and I know she fought to the very end.
She was Shelley's best friend and like a second Mom to me for most of my life.
I met Shelley in middle school and we became instant friends. We had so much in common and we were together constantly..... and that meant a lot of time was spent at her house.
When I think of Mrs. Tina:
*I think of all of those summers with her and her family in their pool, it was always the best.
*I think of her Sweet Tea..... I never could leave without having that.
*I think of how she taught me how to drive for the first time. She would take me and Shelley out to the high school parking lot and let us take turns driving her little red car.
*I think of getting in touble for something and it was always better than at home. I am sure there are tons of things we did she never told....Ha ha!
*I think of Elvis! She loved Elvis.... had pictures, blankets, etc.
*I think of Fescue St.
*I think of how she was not only Shelley's Mom but a good friend to all of Shelley's friends, I think we even fought, too.
*I think of how kind and patient and nurturing she was.
Anything you needed she would do.
*I think of walking into their house, and seeing her snuggled up under her blanket watching tv, in her spot.
* I think of cheerleading and seeing her in the stands cheering us on at competitions with a pom pom.
* I think of how much she loved Mr. Mike.... you could see it in her eyes.
* I think of how much she loved Cassie and Shelley and would lay down her own life for them.
*I think about how silly she would be sometimes and I think of her laugh.
* I think of how this world will not be the same without her.
She will be truely missed and always have a special place in my heart.
I love you, Mrs. Tina!

2 comments:
sis, that was very very sweet and I know it will mean a lot to shelley.
She sounds like a beautiful, wonderful friend and mother to have.
Post a Comment