Happy Anniversary,
Jodi and Scott!
My friends, Jodi and Scott, are celebrating thier 3rd wedding anniversary today!
I can't believe it's been three years, WOW!
They are one of the best couples around.
I hope to have a great marraige like they do, one day!
Hope your day is filled with LOVE!
Miss you!

How did you feel the day you got married?
It was one of the happiest days of my life! I was so excited to finally marry the man of my dreams and super emotional. I cried all the way down the isle.
How do you feel today?
I am even more happy with my life today than i was the day we got married. i just can't believe how fast the last three years have gone by.
What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
I don't know that i can pin point one moment that was my favorite. It was such a perfect day all around. I loved that i finally became Scott's wife, i loved dancing at my reception, i loved hanging with all my friends before, i loved the way i felt so emotional and happy about the whole day.
What makes your marriage work?
It just works. We both know who each other are and what will work and what won't. We are a good mix - he want fight with me when i try to fight so that is the main thing that keeps us going.
What is different about your marraige now than when you first got married?
I would not say that much has changed other than i feel like i love him more everyday.
What are you doing for your anniversary?
We have no plans. We may do dinner somewhere or I might cook at home. We will just hang with Kylie and be so thankful that the last three years have led us to where we are today!
What do you love the most about Scott?
That he loves me unconditionally no matter what. He is an awesome husband, best friend and father.
Is marraige hard?
No! It is living with your best friend and getting to hang with them all the time and share everything you do with them. I don't feel like we have to work at making it work becasue it is just natural to us.

No comments:
Post a Comment