Today is Test day! I have been patiently (umm probably not patiently) test day this whole summer. For some reason I decided to take not just 1 but 2 classes over the summer. Although I like the shortness of the class.... these two classes have totally been a challange for me. With Panama City Beach being a vacation spot, I don't know why I did this in the summer:)
Well today is the last day to think about school. I feel like I have been out of touch for the past few weeks and can not wait to get it over with.
So around 5:00p.m. central time, please say a little prayer for me:)
Today is my last day BUT......today is the first day of school for Matt, Jessica, Momma, Daddy, Dylan, and Macy!
GOOD LUCK AT SCHOOL! I can't wait to hear ALL about it....eh hummm.... that means you Dylan and Macy! Love you!

1 comment:
good luck to you bean! you'll do great!!!
Post a Comment