Yesterday, I had a friend show me this website where you can yearbook yourself. You download a picture of you and then it takes your face and puts you on someone else's body. I got the brilliant idea to pull one over on Kevin. Kevin doesn't do the whole blog thing, or the facebook thing, or really anything like that on the computer. These pictures have been popping up all over facebook so I knew he wouldn't have seen them before.
I email him and put in the subject:
Is this You?
The message read:
I was looking at this thing online today and saw this picture. I swear it looks just like you!
So I sit at my desk at work....anxiously awaiting a response from Kevin. My phone rings about 10 minutes later. I could hardly control my laughter.He says: Where did you get that picture of me?
Me: Bwahhhhahahahaha!
He says: Jeanna, what is going on. Where did you find that?
Me: Is that you?
He says: Well, it is me, but I don't remember my hair being that long.
Me: You don't???
I finally give in and tell him that I tampered with a picture of him, we both laugh hysterically. I got him, and I got him good.
What makes it even funnier is that later that evening he tells me that he had to pull over at the gas station to take a double look at it. He said he knew it was him because those were definately his eyebrows.
Bwahahahahaha!
That made my day. I also did a few of me and my family members.
Hope you get as good of a kick out of this as I did:)
Enjoy!







No comments:
Post a Comment