Hunt's Oyster Bar 
Our new favorite place that is located in Panama City, FL.
The past couple of weekends, Kevin and I have been going on Sundays.
They have the best OYSTERS,
The best FRIED SHRIMP,
The best FRIED PICKLES,
The best DRAFT BEER,
Kevin even odered their FROG LEGS....
Needless to say we LOVE Hunt's!
We are taking Kevin's Family today.
I will fill you in on anything we try NEW!

Our new favorite place that is located in Panama City, FL.
The past couple of weekends, Kevin and I have been going on Sundays.
They have the best OYSTERS,
The best FRIED SHRIMP,
The best FRIED PICKLES,
The best DRAFT BEER,
Kevin even odered their FROG LEGS....
Needless to say we LOVE Hunt's!
We are taking Kevin's Family today.
I will fill you in on anything we try NEW!

2 comments:
YUMMY! I think we may come down and try it when soccer season is over!!!! :)
yeah please come!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment