Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

L is for the Way You Look at Me....

Matt and Jessica Bentley
February 21st, 2009
1st Anniversary
I asked Jessica a few Question about Matt and her marraige.
They are so in LOVE!

How did you feel the day you got married?

I was so nervous that morning, but I could not wait to get married! I was so excited when I finally got to walk down the aisle and see him.


How do you feel today?

I love Matt so much! I tell him all the time, so much that I think it gets on his nerves. He is so good to my kids. I honestly do not know what I would do without him. He is truly my best friend. He always makes the 3 of us feel so special in his own little way.


What was your favorite part of your wedding day?

I have lots of favorite parts, getting to see him, the 4 of us lighting the unity candle together, our first dance, he and Macy's first dance (precious) and my last name finally getting to be Bentley!


What makes your marriage work?

We have let God be in total control of our marriage. We are very strong in our faith, and daily I thank God that he has blessed me with him and 2 healthy children.We communicate well with each other, and pretty much know what the other is thinking without even saying anything.


What is different about your marraige now than when you first got married?

Well I was a little nervous at first about how not just one but 3 new people were gonna move into a house where Matt was use to living by himself. We laugh about it now and he says he can't imagine it any other way. If the kids are gone for the weekend, after about 3 hours alone, we both start missing them.


What are you doing for your anniversary?

We just got back from a fantastic weekend in Savannah. The weather was perfect. We had terrific food, had a nice long walk today (Sunday). Everything about it was awesome!


What do you love the most about Matt?

I don't know if I can think of just one thing. I love the man that he is. I love his patience, I love his gentleness, I love his hugs and kisses, I love to see him and Macy snuggled up in his recliner watching a movie, I love the fact that he makes us all feel special, I love it when he sends me sweet emails, I love to hear him tell the kids that "he loves them", I love to hear him and Dylan talking about "life's little lessons". I just love him sooooo much! EVERYTHING about him.


Is marraige hard?

Not at all! I know that I get on his nerves sometimes, but he gets on mine to (ha,ha)! I think if both people put in their 50% you can't go wrong.

3 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

crying. sooo sweet!

bentleyuga said...

awesome beaner! my wife makes everything work PERFECTLY!

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

That is beautiful!