In Lakeland last weekend, we had a debate on whether or not
we should put curlers in Swin's hair like his sisters.
The boys said no but I said yes!
I said yes because I am quite sure my little brother
let us do things to his hair.
I know for a fact it didn't affect him
in any kind of way.....
When I was in
high school, for cheerleading, we used to curl my
hair with socks the night before
the competitions. My momma was really sick one night
and couldn't curl my hair.
SO INSTEAD, guess who curled my hair......
my little brother.
And that is why it's ok for brothers to wear curlers!

4 comments:
sooo cute. I didn't knwo that story!
mmmmm....you must not be talking about the same little brother I know. NOW it explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
haha! did you ever wear curlers, matt?
I love this story. Now I know who to get to do my hair.
Post a Comment