My Grandmother Bentley passed away 1 month ago today!
There is not one single day that goes by that I don't think about her.
I wear her jewerly daily just to have a part of her with me.
Last night I put her lipstick on and used a little of her rouge.
She was such a beautiful person, without even trying to be.
I love her so much and when I start missing her badly, I remind
myself that she lived a beautiful life.
And that beautiful life will be passed down
generation to generation and that makes me smile!


"The history of our Grandparents is remembered not with rose petals
but in the laughter and tears of their children and their children's children.
It is into us that the lives of Grandparents have gone.
It is in us that their history becomes a future."
Charles and Ann Morse


1 comment:
So beautiful! The hardest part of losing somebody you love is saying goodbye every day....heard this quote last week and it is exactly how we feel every day. I hope she is hanging out with my mom waiting on us to get there! Love you Bean:)
Post a Comment