Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Visitors

I had the best weekend this past weekend!
I had visitors.
Sister and Will boy came to the beach to see me.
I love visitors.

One of my favorite things in the world to do is to show
friends and family all of my life and favorite spots here.


So on Thursday.... Katie and Will arrived and immediately
went to the beach...who could blame them, right?

They came home to the house and we hopped on the golf cart**




took a little ride around Bay Point**
and ended up at Lime's** to watch the sun set
and eat yummy guac**


Friday I got to take them to the best restaurant, Liza's**,
and we ate Hippie Chicks**.
then it was a Beach day all day.




Will and Kevin played golf that afternoon and Sis and I took a little nap**

The girls went to the local fish market, Cardena's**, and we got
4lbs of steamed Shrimp** and yummy Tuna dip**

We had friends come over for dinner.
We sat out back** and chatted and of course
ended back on the golf cart**








Sis had to leave on Saturday but that morning
we all went to Blue Top Waffle Shop**
After breakfast
Sis and I headed out to Pier Park to
do a little shopping** or exchanging

It was sad to see Sis leave:(


After a while... me, Kevin and Will loaded up to go take a look** at a peice of property.
In the car we decided to take it on to Schooners**

where we had more Tuna Dip**
and a few cold one's**mmmmmmmmmmm..
Will went to his wedding.


Sunday was a lazy day for us.
Kevin, Will, and Chase manned the grill** and smoked a butt.

Will made Mac n' Cheese** that was heavenly

And I just chilled.

We were all anticipating Mad Men** to come on that night!
It did and it was sooooo good and a great way to end a great weekend.






Thanks for coming to Visit, Will Boy and Sis!
I loved every second of it!


oh and by the way
** = favorite

2 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

cute sis! I love the new layout too. We had so much fun, can't wait to do it again!

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

That sounds like an amazing weekend!! We really need to come down and visit y'all. Who doesn't love the beach, good food and good people.