Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Beach Babies

First and foremost I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to two of my dearest friends on welcoming their little ones into this world.

" For You created my innermost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." --Psalm 139:13-14



Ella Grace Horne



Edan River Crews


Secondly, I have had my family here for the past couple of days..... Matt, Jessica, Dyl Dyl, and Macy Lou!
This picture is old but for some crazy reason I didn't take pictures when I was with them:( Don't worry though, their friend, Amy, got great pictures of them on the beach and I plan on posting them later....Dylan has grown at least 2 feet since this picture:) and Macy has grown up a lot, too!
We had fun playing on the beach,
in the ocean, and at the pool.
They start school next week and
came for one last trip to the beach!




And Third....Kevin's family has been in town, too! Above is Campbell with her "Mommy" hat on and sunglasses...Chees'n!

3 comments:

bentleyuga said...

Beanie,
We loved hangin' with you! i'll send you pics later today! miss ya!

Jeanna West said...

Brother...please send me pics ASAP... I can't beleive I didn't take any! Miss and Love you!

Anthony and Katie Green said...

cute, cute, and cute! love it!