Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today!


I love being in the office alone, even if it is only for 30 minutes. Every morning I get to the office at 8:30 a.m. I catch up on all my emails and then I piddle around a bit. The smell of coffee fills the air. My coffee sits next to my computer waiting to be just the right temperature for me to drink (I have a sensitive toungue). I turn on my Pandora and listen to some good music first thing. And then I think about what I am Thankful for.

Going through the motions this morning I realized...

Today I am THANKFUL to have my job.

I really have it made.

I may complain sometimes (who doesn't) but what Realtor gets to have a paying job in the Real Estate world while they are trying to dive right into it. Most jump feet first and seem to sink right to bottom. It's a hard occupation but I am so excited to tackle it.

I am thankful that I am alive and well to be able to work hard.

I am thankful that I stuck Real Estate out and really put all efforts into it.

I love Real Estate and really.... I just love my JOB!


What are you THANKFUL for, today?