Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All Smiles



I was feeling a bit ickish this morning. I woke to my back still aching and wishing the pain would just got away. It's just irritating. For you who don't know... I pulled my back working out last week. I got to work and I think I had one too many cups of coffee, so my head just wasn't right.




And then all of a sudden I got a phone call.




Kevin called. He had just gotten off the phone with her.........


and here is how their conversation went:


Uncle Keven: "Hey Campbell"

Campbell: "Hey Uncle Kevin"

Uncle Kevin: "What you doing?"

Campbell: "Where's Jeanna?"

Uncle Kevin: "She's at work, Campbell"

Campbell: "OH"


and that is all he got.



And it makes me smile.



I already have a call into Campbell after hearing this, but she had gone to see Mimi so hopefully I can catch her this afternoon and I will have more smiles!