Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Falalala...

Can anyone believe that Christmas is Saturday? This Saturday! I hope everyone is done with their shopping and can relax over the next few days and enjoy the holiday season with family and loved ones. I must say that I am finished with my end of the shopping (Will???) and it feels great. I am ready to pack up and head to Georgia tomorrow evening.
How cute is this little bottle cover my co-worker gave me:) I love it! I got a Santa one last year so now I have a Mrs. Clause to go with.
Look what my honey bunny gave me for Christmas.
The plan was "NO" presents this year. I am pretty sure I got real lucky!

Here is my tree.....it's got the GANGSTA lean this year but that's ok.
I still LOVE my big red balls...they make me smile everyday!



TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY......Fa La La La La La La!




4 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

pretty necklace and love the big red balls, haha. that sounds funny.

Lee and Krystal said...

Jeanna! LOVE the necklace! He did so good!

Jeanna West said...

Sis... it does sound funny. I thought that earlier. Thanks Lee, haha!

Nash and Shelley said...

Is Lee Krystal? Haha!