Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Big






I am back! I promise! This past weekend was a little different.


We rung in the new year with good friends, great food and a really fun time.



Kevin's Big Momma passed away on New Year's Day.


We left and went to the lake on Sunday and the funeral was yesterday, Monday.


She was such a special woman to everyone.


I can hear her now telling Kevin that he is


her favorite but not to tell anyone.



And their saying


"I love the hell outa you"


with her pointing that finger right at him.


It's NEVER easy to tell the ones we love goodbye

but knowing that she is singing and dancing in heaven with my Grandparents

makes it a little easier.




"Down the middle drops one more

Grain of sand

They say that New life makes losing life easier to understand


Words are kind

They helped ease the mind

Of this, my old friend


And though you gotta go

We'll keep a piece of your soul

One goes out, one comes in"


Jack Johnson "If I Could"












1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

That is a beautiful picture of her sis! I know you will both miss her very much.