
I didn't sleep well last night. I was up at 3:00 a.m. thinking of every little detail of the things I feel like are not in order right now in my life. It's really nothing. I was worrying about the smallest things for hours, trying to ease my mind by watching "Who's the Boss?"
When I woke up this morning (in the spare bedroom)
to Kevin asking me if I was okay, I felt better....
Then, while drinking my coffee,
I got mad at myself and thought...... why in the world is it that when it gets dark outside, and everyone else in the world is asleep,
do I wake up wondering how I will get everything done???
And then when it's time to get out of bed and it's light outside those
fears just seem to slip right away. Amazing!
I have had a great couple of weeks and I hope it's only going to get better.
Here are some things that made it so great:
1. I have a deal under contract and it's pending, closing set for 2/11/11
2. I went to Columbus to visit Jodi, Krystal and their whole crew.
3. Sister found out that she is having a little Price, which means it's a boy.
4. I have a new listing and maybe another
5. I have made a decision to live a healthier lifestyle and today is #5!!!
6. Pizza, Japanese, Mexican and Cracker Barrell all eaten in 3 days!
6. Friends
I feel really good about what will happen in the next few months with work and life in general. I can't wait to fill you in!
Oh yeah..... I move out of my condo that I have been in for two years.
I probably haven't spent a whole month of time in it.
Glad to be moving and not wasting any more money!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:
love you beaner...
Post a Comment