
I started thinking last night about how this year, I did not make one, not even one new years resolution. I tend to always make them and never keep them. So last night I set some aside. I think I may keep them to myself so that will be the only person I dissappoint if I don't actually follow through.....
I also wrote down in my journal everything that happened last year.
What an interesting year it was:
Let's start at the very beginning, A very good place to start...
- On January 2, 2010 my Granddaddy Kilgore passed away after about a 35 day fight in the hospital/ICU. I am glad that he is in a better place but I sure do miss him every day!
- Kevin turned 38 on the 10th of January.
- The Shaw's and Williams came down to PCB for Charlie's Retirement
- On February 19, I passed the Florida Real Estate State Exam.
- March 14th I turned 27 years old.
- April was full of Visitors: The Shaw's came down for Spring Break. Kristin Goudie and Amanda Oursler made a surprise visit. Then Krystal, Jode, and Heather also came for a visit.
- May I sold my very first condo.
- Sis turned 30!!!
- June 2, 2010 I lost my soul mate. (Grandmomma Bentley)
- I attended Kevin's 20 year reunion.
- Lake Blackshear called us on July 4th weekend and we surprised the family by showing up.
- Will came for a wedding and stayed with us and Sister came for a short visit.
- I visited Thomaston in September with the family.
- I found out my Sister and Anthony are pregnant!
- Had a great Holiday Season with all of my family:)
Also, I meet great people that I will call friends for the rest of my life. My year was full of ups and downs but whose isn't. I am just Thankful to be alive and be well and able to make resolutions and not follow through with them:)
This year is going to be full of Excitement! I can not wait to be an AUNT to that little Price. I can not wait to see Anthony and Sis as the best parents ever.
What does this year hold for you? Tell me your exciting plans:)

1 comment:
It was a great year! I am looking fwd to lots of things, but mainly little Price Pants.
Post a Comment