you tie down your furniture on the back of a trailor with fishing rope." Kevin (true story)

I'm OFFICIALLY out of my condo!
I have spent the past few days sorting and going through old stuff.
- My Grandmomma Bentley's clothes that still smelled like her.
- Old CD's/Letters from Old boyfriends....what was I thinking....they are now all in the trash.
- Pictures of me, Krissy, and Jode in PCB in what 2003 or 4??? dancing on top of furniture in a trailor.
- My Aunt Hazels utensils that she used when she cooked. They included a really cool bar set, her biscuits cutters and a few of her wooden spoons.
- Some of my sister's clothes that I am sure she never missed:)
- Letter's from my Grandmomma Kilgore when I lived in St Louis
- Orange high heels that I wore one Halloween with the girls in Columbus dressed up as a lady in her 40's, I guess???
- "Freeway" the movie with Reese Witherspoon...... that Kevin from Buckhead told us to watch.
- My apron serving book with a list of beer and drinks written on a napkin inside.
- The sweetest cards from a lot of people who care about me.
- A chocolate candy bar that Sis gave me 6 years ago that I never opened because the wrapper was too cute.
And sooooo much more.
It was fun to look through it all and be taken back to those memories!

3 comments:
We have had a lot of good times havent we? This blog just made me smile.
made me smile too:) i kinda remember that candy bar, but I want to see it when i come. and hey, what clothes??
2003! None of us were 21 yet! We did (and still do) have the best times. Can't wait to come down there and see you soon! we need to plan. Miss you.
Post a Comment