WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THE WILLIAMS/BENTLEY HOUSEHOLD????
OK GET READY....HERE WE GO.
We have had company in town EVERY week/weekend since my birthday..... which was more than a month ago.
I love company..... but it has been one whirlwind of a month.
3/11 My Birthday Weekend , as you all know from my blog, my sister and Anthony came into town.
3/18The next weekend Kevin's friend Steve and his wife and two kiddos came into town and stayed.
3/24- 4/3 Onto the SHAW's spring break that actually started early.... on a Thursday and last edall the way to the next Sunday. They stayed in the condo but we still got to spend some good QT with them.
4/2 Kevin's first cousin Kimberly and her family stayed for the weekend.
4/8 Shelley and Casie came for a visit.
4/16 And last weekend we had my brother, Matt, Jessica and little (or should I say big) Dyl Dyl.
AND HERE WE ALREADY ARE...... IT'S EASTER.
Time is flying by in 2011.
I will be on the road tomorrow headed to Atlanta to see sister and help them with thier new place.
Sooo if I haven't responded to a text, voice mail message or if you have not heard from me at all......please read above one more time. I promise I don't mean to be a bad friend:)
Kevin's parents are here with friends so drinks are in order tonight. I need one:)
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
See you in this blog world next week.

2 comments:
busy busy bee! see you tomorrow!
Have some good sister time! Thanks for letting me rock out your dress in Nashville!
Post a Comment