Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watch Out... 2 Post in 1 Day

So I saw this today on Facebook and immediately had to share. I think it's hilarious for those of you had one. What are they you ask?


I had three.... Kirsten, Addie and Felicity. My sister had Samantha. My cousin had Molly. If you didn't have one of these dolls then, well........ nothing really...... but we thought they were for sure the shiz biz niz.


If you had one you HAVE to check out this blog to see what your American Girl Doll says about you and they rest of your life.


Kirsten was my first ever so here goes my personal profile:


Kirsten Larson:You probably got Kirsten because she was blond, (OF COURSE.... I WAS BLONDE) or because you read a lot of Little House on the Prairie books. (It definitely wasn’t because of her "St. Lucia Christmas Outfit" ... yikes!)
Whatever superficial motivation led you to choose Kirsten, you quickly learned that life as a Swedish immigrant in Minnesota is not all lingonberry pie and ice fishing. Not halfway through the first book does Kirsten's best friend Marta die suddenly and tragically of cholera. This was shocking and horrifying. Obviously, you were used to cholera deaths (this being the age of Oregon Trail), but this time it was different.
You therefore grew up to be a bit more thoughtful, a bit more reserved than your peers. You also find yourself inexplicably drawn towards crafts like knitting, jam-making, and quilting. You secretly suspect that you'd manage just fine in a post-Apocalyptic setting, should things come to that. You were surprised and delighted to see some of Kirsten's outfits come back into style in certain enclaves of Brooklyn.


Oh and P.S. Will you can play this game and see what your personality was. Just pick which one you played with the most that was your favorite:) Don't be mad!

2 comments:

will bentley said...

Sisssssssssssssssssss I don't play with no stinking dolls

Anthony and Katie Green said...

I like that sis, very cool. and hahahahaha that Will played with them.