Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweethearts

Happy Anniversary, Shelley and Nash!

I hope that I, too, find the kind of love

and happiness that y'all have.

I asked Nashy a few questions about marraige.


1.How did you feel the day you married Shelley?


I felt like I was complete. I felt like the luckiest man in the world because I never deservered her, but she always just loved me.

2. How do you feel today?


The same as I did 3 years ago. But we are even closer if that's possible!

3. What was your favorite part of your wedding day?


If I don't say the first time I saw her when the church doors opened then she will get mad at me!

4. What makes your marragie work?


We have always just been best friends. We have never needed anyone else around, we just make each other laugh all the time. Also all of the hugs are nice.


5. What is different about your marraige now than when you first were married?


I guess the main difference would be that we talk about making a baby all the time!

6. What are y'all doing for your anniversary?


Nothing much just going to Newnan for dinner and a movie, maybe a little shopping.

7. What do you love most about Shelley?


The same things I've always loved, her attitude, her smile, and the way that she shows me everyday how much she loves me, so that I never have to doubt it.

8. What is your nickname for Shelley?


It has always been Majors, but lately I've noticed that its turning into Wifey. I've never called her Shelley so if I ever do she looks at me funny.

9. Is marraige hard?


Well I'm only a 3 year veteran with no kids yet, but I would have to say no. We're not perfect and we have bad days every now and then, but that's we have 2 TV's

10. How long have y'all been married?

3 years





1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

awww, sweet nashy poo. Happy Anniversery little love birds!!