Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Hazel Claire


Sis had Hazel Claire last Wednesday, July 13, 2011.

With the help of me and Ant, she delivered this precious thing EVER. I am so very proud of my sister. She did an amazing job.

Hazel Claire weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long.

She is the most beautiful thing that I have ever set my eyes on.


Meet the Birthing team and sweet baby girl! How did she get this cute?

Daddy's little helper.



So much more to come....beleive me... there are stories and a whole boocoo of pictures:)





4 comments:

JodiSears said...

Love, Love, Love... Hazel Claire is just beautiful!

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Yay for Hazel Claire!

will bentley said...

Hazzzzzie

LBL said...

Can't wait to hold her!! She is sooo precious! I like how Will calls her Hazzzie! That makes me laugh. Kinda sounds like "Takehomeasack"! hahaha (get it Will?) Anyways, love her hair. :)