When I get back to Georgia I will be looking for somewhere to live. I can't wait to find the perfect little place for me and all my things. And what I really can't wait for is to have all of my things out of storage and back in my eye sight. Oh how I have missed my things. I miss my couches the most. Sis and I have a storage unit in Thomaston that hasn't been open in probably 5 years. It has a lot of my Aunt Hazel's things in it like her old dining room table and interior design books from the 50's. We are going through it next month. Until then I am day dreaming about my little place. Trying to figure out what look I want to go with. I need your advice. Tell me what you think.....A, B, or C?
A. Love the colors
B. Love the white and green. Thinking birds and nest
A. Love the colors
B. Love the white and green. Thinking birds and nest


3 comments:
C! love the yellow!
A, I love that! and that is almost your exact bed, we just need to paint it!
I like A as well. I am with Katie on the bed!! However I do like C too....I am liking yellow and gray together these days.....
Post a Comment