Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hazel's First Play Date

Oh the days of Nannyhood...... My dad's been picking on me calling me "Nanny McBean". I love it. Has a catchy little ring to it, huh? Hazel and I have been just enjoying each other's company. Our days consist of sleeping, playing, and eating and all of that all over again.

And last week, on a random Thursday, we went to a play date with the neighbors. It was so much fun! We hope to be invited back, sooooon! We enjoyed the sunshine on a blanket outside and Hazel took a little cat nap and was a perfect little angel.

Hope y'all are enjoying this weather as much as we are.





4 comments:

bentleyuga said...

awesome 'nanny mcbean'. you are the BEST!!!

JodiSears said...

she has the best nanny ever! Litte HC is the cutest thing little thing. I cant wait to get some of her suga soon!

Anthony and Katie Green said...

yay for fall and playdates and nanny mcbean!

will bentley said...

Dang I need to get myself a pillow like that