Today I am starting to feel the exhaustion that usually sets in when you stretch yourself thin. It really doesn't matter to stay that I am exhausted because I am just going to have to get used to it. This is what my schedule looked like this week......
Let's start with Saturday: Started new job serving at an Italian restaurant. I worked from 10:30 to 8:00
Sunday: Trained again 10:30- 9:30
Monday: Kept Hazel from 7:30 to 4:00. Restaurant 4:30 to 10:00
Tuesday: Kept Hazel from 8:00 to 4:00 Restaurant 4:30 to Close
Wednesday: Kept Hazel from 8:00 to 3ish. Class from 6:30 to 7:45
Today: Kept Hazel from 8:00 to 3ish. Restaurant 4:30 to Close
NO WORK TOMORROW! Then it will start over again.
I do have a few points for this blog.
Point #1: I am going to be a very busy girl for the next couple of months.
Point #2: Don't be mad at me if I don't call/text you back.
Point #3: I am going to need a good girls night so if you're down....let's do it!
Point #4: I am going to try (and I am saying "try") to blog more so that I can keep y'all posted with the events in this girls life.
Point #5: If you never have, use to or if you just have always wanted to, I would love y'all to be a guest on my blog..... just to give everyone something to read to read:) I am a slacker, I know. Email me at jeannabentley@hotmail.com.
Point #6: Well, of course, Hazel is the cutest thing in the whole wide world. Just say'n
Let this whirlwind begin! I am sure it will all be over before I know it!

3 comments:
Dang Bean...you are starting to sound like a teacher/coach... ha ha...
proud of you for working so hard though! Love ya!
yay for busy days! Just means for a better future! and yep HC is the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Thanks for being her super nanny!
i won't be mad:) good luck this semester!
Post a Comment