Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

29 and Feeling Good

I must say that I had the best 29th Birthday! Sunday was such a perfect day for sitting outside and spending good quality time with
all my favorite people.
 Sis and I have been waiting on this nice weather to get in the sunshine!
 Brother Bear came up with Charles. I am so happy that he got to see my new home and my new life!
 Chuney and I enjoying a good laugh! I love that boy!
 Of course, Boog is the cutest thing on the planet!
 My neighbor, Jessica, hooked us up with YUMMY cubans, spinach dip, and so much food! Best neighbor, EVER!
Everyone got to meet the new guy in my life, Ryan.  He did all the yard work while I was at work which made the day even better so we could lay on the blanket and play with boog!
 Boog just makes any party better!
 Thanks Sis, Matt, Anthony, Boogie, Chuney, Jessica, Ryan and The Chadwicks for coming to my Birthday Party! You all made my Birthday special and I love you all sooooo much!
In my opinion....this is what life is all about!

4 comments:

Nash and Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Jeanna! I am glad you had such a wonderful day:)

Anthony and Katie Green said...

YAY! What a fun day!

will bentley said...

Who's dat boi!?!?!?! I need to have a talk with him

Anthony and Katie Green said...

can you please start blogging again? Im tired of seeing your birthday every day when i check it...