Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

I have so much that I need to blog about. Instead of individual post, I am just going to fill you in on "A Little Bit of Everything" that I have been doing through pictures. ENJOY!
 Katie, Hazel and I went to the Cotton Pick'n Fair in Gay, GA last weekend. Daddy had so much fun babysitting Hazel while us girls shopped with Momma!
 Daddy and I feeding boog an italian ice...yum!
Above: Hazel having fun Below: Hazel in her new rocking chair Graddaddy just "had" to buy her.

 We celebrated Daddy's Birthday while we were all home a few weekends ago. Hazel loved the candles and the singing.
 The boys had fun tackling the calves for tagging.
 Willboy was home and we loved every second of it!
 Hazel's first pool.
 Eating Mexican rooftop in Roswell!
 Shelley Belly came for a visit.
 Uncle Matt and Hazel Claire on the farm.
 Easter Sunday with The Bentley's
 Enjoying the shade at Smoke on the Water
Me, Emma and Macy loving blanket time on Easter

Jamie's Wedding
Getting down with Charles.  

The last couple of months have been filled with so much fun! More blogs to come. 

5 comments:

Nash and Shelley said...

Man...that was so much fun to read! Hurry up and get here!!

Jeanna West said...

Good Blog sis, now get back to it more often.
*Katie

bentleyuga said...

great pics! can you send them to me?...and good blog!!!

LBL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LBL said...

Love the pictures! Miss your family!! The last comment had some grammar errors :) :) HA!