Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

River Time!

Ryan and I finally got on the the River this past weekend. We try to make Sunday's "our" day to spend good quality time together.  I like to call them "Sunday Fun Days".
 Ryan bought me this nice float about 2 months ago and we have just got around to using it. I must admit that I have the most amazing boyfriend. He pulled me up the river against the current. It wasn't too much of a current but it made it a little difficult for him to paddle. So Sunday Fun Day turned into a work out for him. 

 We parked on an island in the middle of the river for a while. Ryan fished (I mean threw his line out a few times) and I just people watched as they all floated by. I turned around at one point and saw this in the sand. Save your jokes boys..... this was the sweetest thing I think I have ever had a boy do for me. It even beats flowers:) 
We can't wait to take everyone out on the Chattahoochee! 

3 comments:

Nash and Shelley said...

Great Idea. We love Sundays too! Macnic Mondays...wish it was Sunday, that's our Fund Day. Love yall!

will bentley said...

That looks like a real good time. Now yall come on out here.

bentleyuga said...

way down yonder....