Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Being HC's Nanny

Being Hazel's Nanny is something that I could have only imagined that would really work out for me to do. I am so in love with this little princess!  She has so much personality and I love, love, love to watch her every day! Every emotion she has I get to experience and that is the best part of it all! Enjoy these pictures of my Nannyhood days:)
 
 Playing with Emerson (maybe playing but probably stealing what Emmy has)
 Showing Emmy how she can climb in her baby's crib all by her self and even stand up. 
 Rainy day...... working her rain boots (well they are for sale).
 Never a quiet moment. Banging pots and pans while Bean fixes lunch.
 Upset because the neighbor's kid was trying to be an Indian giver and take his pumpkin back. She loves that pumpkin! 
 Showing off their personalities. Emmy sits on the floor while HC wipes the top of the book case clean and climbs aboard. 
 Just chill'n in the stroller

Upset with Bean, in bumper to bumper traffic trying to get home after a long day. 


2 comments:

Nash and Shelley said...

This blog is for the record books! Love it!

Jeanna West said...

Love this blog, my favorite picture is the one where she is mad about her pumpkin, that litte sweetie:)