Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Big News

I fell in love, and he did, too! 
We're getting married!!! 
On Sunday,12.09.12, my best friend in the whole wide world proposed to me. I can not describe the feeling that I have within my heart. It is an amazing thing knowing that the guy that you are in love with wants YOU to be his wife. That he is so ready to marry you that he would marry you tomorrow. He is everything that I have ever wanted in a husband. He is kind, generous, loving, affectionate, passionate, and most of all he is my best friend! He loves me for me and wouldn't change one thing about me. 
Ryan and I went on a walk to the square on Sunday, when we returned back to the house, he got down on one knee. Still not believing what was happening and asking him over and over if he was serious, I saw the ring and I knew. This boy is really proposing. We have been dating for 9 months.... I never could have thought that after such a short period of time that I would be so ready to be his bride. I.CAN'T.WAIT!
Stay tuned for more wedding updates! 


3 comments:

bentleyuga said...

bout durn time..... you blogged!!! :) Congrats Beanie! I love you!

Nash and Shelley said...

love this blog. Can't wait for many more blogs!

Anthony and Katie Green said...

Sweet blog, glad I finally saw it!!