dear matt, katie and will, thank you for being the best brothers and sister a girl could ask for. you will never know how much i appreciate you and love you. i am so proud of you!top 10 reasons you are the best:
1. you love me unconditionally
2. you laugh at my jokes
3. you are honest
4. you stand up for what you believe in
5. you are funny
6. you are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside
7. you are good listeners
8. you are all very smart and talented
9. you always make me smile
10. you are MY FAMILY
(i could go on and on)
10. you are MY FAMILY
(i could go on and on)
I miss you so much and cherish every moment we do get to spend together. I can't wait for us all to be together in November just so we can laugh!
I LOVE YOU!
Jeanna

1 comment:
love you too sissy...
Post a Comment