Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

martha


Today I transformed into Martha (Martha Stewart that is) I enjoyed my day cooking and working in the yard.

Outside my Window... the sky was blue and the sun was shining and my pansies, cronons, and herbs that i have planted look VIBRANT

I am thinking... i need to study but it is too pretty

I am thankful for... having people in my life that love me a lot

From the kitchen... i am cooking chicken tortilla soup, tomato basil soup, and tuna all for lunch this coming week

I am wearing...jeans and a GEORGIA shirt

I am hoping... that kevin decides to go to Lakeland instead of Jacksonville

I am creating... a herb garden

I am hearing... golfers

One of my favorite things... sunday nights on the couch watching desperate housewives and brothers and sister and relaxing after a fun weekend and before another week at work

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... study study and study. may try to throw a girls night in there somewhere

No comments: