
Things that have made me smile this week.....
1. That kevin has been letting me be festive in his house with pumkin heads and froo froo pillows. AND PLUS..... he is letting me put a Christmas Tree up!
2. Getting my BIG red balls to decorate our Christmas tree with.
3. Finally getting new mascara....very much needed *i got a brand called "eyes lips face" and it is always advertised in magazines like US Weekly and People. They carry it at Big Lots. I will see if I like it.
4. Making an 82 on my BIOLOGY test. Thank GOD!
5. Gayla (kevin's sister) called me yesterday and said that she was talking to the kids about me and uncle kevin coming for the weekend. She said that Swin said "I am going to kiss Jeanna". Can't wait to be there to recieve my kisses!
6. Realizing that in less than a month, Katie and Anthony will be in Thomaston.
7. Kevin will go to Thomaston for the first time in less than a month:)
8. Watching my shows.... Brothers and Sisters is so dang good!
9. Realizing how much i like oldies. The radio station next door to me at work plays them all day long and I love it!
10. Moving my Gnome and trying to wait and see if Kevin notices. *He is a traveling Gnome. He moves around and we can't figure out how he does it!
11. It being in the 30's and me sticking my feet under Kevin and him hating it but letting me do it any way!
12. Waking up early enough to eat cereal and making kevin coffee!
13. Wearing my new flats even though they give me blisters. I just need to break them in, right?
14. Gossiping with my sister about her weekend with "the mom"
15. Boo bringing me lunch to my office on Monday!
16. Getting ready for the weekend. I need to pack and make my monster brownies! Can't wait to see the Shaw's!

No comments:
Post a Comment