skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Prayer Request
My Grandmomma Bentley is sick with Bronchitus. Last night she was trying to make her way to the bathroom and ended up falling and hitting her head on the closet door. They took her to the hospital and everything seems to be okay! It scared us all and I know it scared her the most. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She is 92 and has done soooo well. I just pray that she will be back up and walking those halls of the retirement home soon. Thanks!
Also, Shelley's mom, Mrs. Tina, was rushed into emergancy surgery this morning. Her colon ruptured and they were able to do the surgery but are worried about infection now. That is the only info I have for now but will update later. Keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers, too! Mrs. Tina has been sick for a while and we just hope she gets better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment