Having family scattered around, I often wonder about the silliest things. When sister moved to Denver and I hadn't been there, I wondered what her work looked like, where it was and wondered if I would ever see it. And when she moved into their new condo, I wondered.... what it looked like and could only imagine how she had it decorated. She would send me pictures and I would just imagine it and I thought I knew exactly the layout and just where everything was placed. Well, to my surprise, I arrived to a totally different condo.
But I think a lot of people do this, or maybe I am just weird?!?! But for those of you that do, here is a small taste into my life. My work place and what I look at everyday.....
This is my office, well my office is located in the left side of this building.


These two pictures are what I see when I look out my window:)

Pretty, huh?
2 comments:
oh, i love the tour! thanks for sharing sis!
Showoff!!! :)
Post a Comment