Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Gosh, so much has changed in the past year. Of course, numero uno, I am another year older, but other than age... I have grown so much as a person. Here are a few things that I have experienced, learned, and achieved over the past year.

I feel more confident to achieve my goals in life

I have learned that family is what really matters.

I feel I have learned who close friends truely are. And really it's just a hand full.

I have met incredible people, and have gotten closer to them and hope that they will be in my life forever.

I have experienced another year of my Grandmother Bentley's wisdom.
I have watched my "little" brother join the real world of business.... watched him stuggle to have find a job and watched as he found his way. I have never been so proud in my life.

I have grown another year older with my brother's and sister and have gotten to watch them grow as people, too.

I got to watch my brother, Matt, marry the woman of his dreams... and joining his little family are two precious kids.

I have an incredible man in my life who makes me completely the happiest woman in the world.

I have experienced a new room mate. Actually, this is the first room mate in 5 years.

I have achieved a year of school and actually really enjoyed it.

I have experienced a friend lose their mother and have seen what true heart break really is and known that there was nothing I could do to take her pain away.

I have experienced the first African American President.

I have seen two of my friends from college add onto their family with a little one.
I experienced Red Rocks in Colorado with two of my favorite people ever, Sis and Ant.

I have tried to be a better person daily, to laugh a lot and enjoy life, and to always remember to smile when things are tough. I love everyone that is in my life. Life is about the people who you surround yourself with and I could not ask for better people.

I think that the next year or actually the next 10 years of my life are going to be the best ever.
I am ready to take it on.

Above are the beautiful flowers Kevin gave me for my birthday!


Kevin and I on my Birthday at Limerick's.



The girls on my Birthday!

1 comment:

bentleyuga said...

bean,
sorry i couldn't talk to you on your birthday...big bro was sick...glad the kids got to thought...they couldn't believe you were 26...they said you looked 18 :)
love ya!