Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Top 10 Favorite Quotes From Smith:

1. Uncle Kevin keeps telling me to pull his finger and I don't like when he does that, it stinks.
2. Pick a number.
3. Why don't y'all just get married....y'all are best friends.
4. BLUE TOP WAFFLE SHOP!
5. Jeanna, will Uncle Kevin take me to play golf?
6. Boys only have a few pair of shoes, like three or four and girls have a 100.
7. I don't like when that boy was looking at me, it's probably because I look so pretty.
8. Jeanna....(always followed by a question)
9. Can I have ice cream for breakfast?
10. Every body makes mistakes, everybody has their days, every body makes mistakes, 1, 2, 3, 4! **Miley Cyrus*** sung at the top of her lungs:)















1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

sis! so cute, so so so so cute!