Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

A few things you didn't know about my brother, WILL

What is your full name? William Preston Bentley

How old are you? 23

Who were you named after and is there a story behind it?
I am named after Preston “Bubber” Bentley. I think it is because I am so smart and Bubber was the Valedictorian for the History department at UGA. This has to be why I’m named after him. My first name, William, probably comes from the fact that I am actually Billy Bentley on my second trip through this thing we call life. The reason I didn’t join the military this time is because I’ve already fought in WWII in my first life.

What is you favorite childhood memory?
One day me and dad were feeding the bull when I was about 8. He was eating out of the sweet feed bucket and dad asked me if I wanted to get on his back. So I said Yes, because what kid doesn’t want to ride a bull. As soon as I got on his back, the bull started turning in circles trying to get me off. Scared for my life, I looked over at daddy for some type of help. And that joker was dying laughing. To this day, every time I ask dad if he remembers putting me on that bull he say’s “Did I? When I was younger, we used to drop down on bulls from the rafters of our barn and come riding out on them”

Where are your roots? In my hair

Who has had the most impact on your life? Dad

What is the most important thing you've ever accomplished? Not getting arrested…………yet

What would you want to do over again, either because it was so wonderful or you'd like to change it? Go quail hunting again with all of the guys in our family

What is your philosophy you live by? If you don’t have anything nice to say about someone……………..come sit by me and let’s talk about them together……..jk.
Don’t burn bridges if you wear gasoline britches
You don’t see people’s true colors until there is money involved
What is the most important book you have ever read? The Tipping Point

Why did you move to Kennesaw and what does it offer you? Cause Brandon got an apartment there, not too much

Do you have a hobby? Golf

Do you have a mentor? Yeah, Brent

What would people who don't know you well be surprised to learn? I like to cut a rug

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

funny haha, I laughed outloud at my desk a few times!