Bean,
That brought back so many good memories, I can still remember your first peachtree. We all knew you were a natural as a runner. I don't remember you even having to stop for water but we filled up on power aids and bananas aT THE END. Those cool showers spraying on us and the refreshments were always welcome.
Wish all 6 of us Ant, Kevin, Jessica and whoever else could all do a P' Tree together!
It's funny how things start together. I started trying to run again Monday and your starting at almost the same time. Matt ask me to try this years P' tree with him. I was reluctant but your Mom convinced me that I ought to try, so the next day Matt got us in. Don't know if I will make it but will try.
Bean, thanks so much for the cherished memories. I love ya!


No comments:
Post a Comment