Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

UMMM


Last Nights Menu:
Pecan Crusted Tilapia
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Balsamic Salad
I truely believe this was the best meal I have cooked so far. I am still learning but very proud of myself:)
Recipe for Pecan Crusted Tilapia
2-4 Filets of Tilapia
Salt
Pepper
Lemon Juice
1 Stick of Butter
1 Cup of Pecans (chopped)
1 Cup of Grated Cheese
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
Place Tilapia in a deep dish. Season your fish with salt and pepper. Add a few squirts of lemon juice over fish. Cook for 15 minutes. Take out of oven sprinkle the cup of grated cheese over the fish and put back in the oven for 5 mins.
Once your fish is cooked take out of oven.
Melt butter in pot and let boil.
Once the butter starts browing add your pecans.
Stir for a minute. NOT long.
Spread pecans over top of fish and.....
ENJOY!

No comments: